WHO. WHAT. HOW.
Hello. My name is Jon Erickson. I work directly with medical centers to assess and evaluate the needs for the correct mounting application and installation of monitor and keyboard swing arm system solutions. I offer the proper installation and adjustments to meet the manufacturer installation specifications.
My installation goals are safety, durability, functionality and a clean installation. A pre-installation meeting will help ensure proper placement that meet the users needs and ergonomic comfort. Installation is scheduled based on your needs, even weekends or after hours.
Installation Services Include:
- Receiving and storage of equipment in an insured facility
- Consultation with project managers, IT and users before and after installations
- Secure Installation of swing arm or cart equipment at the proper location and height, including:
o Loading PC, monitor, keyboard and mouse on the swing arm.
o Providing extender cables as needed.
o Wrapping cables in flex tubing.
- Adjustment of equipment to meet users needs.
- One-year warranty on installation.
- Training and advocacy of good ergonomic use.
- Diagrams of recommended data and power locations for architects and project managers
About My Work
I am a licensed general contractor with three years experience of installing computer swing arms.
During this time I have installed hundreds of arms for the Providence Health System in the Portland area.
I provide assistance to project managers to make sure the correct product is chosen and you as the user are satisfied with the installation. I have a reputation for making sure my installations maximize the relationship between provider and patient, even in the smallest spaces. I work when it is best for you; including weekends and after hours.
Thank you for considering me for your swing arm installations and clinic repairs,